Manufacturing Quality Development Leader
SF Group are currently looking for a Quality Development Leader to be a key figure in understanding and developing best practice programmes with international suppliers. This is a new position which has arisen following prolonged growth and investment within the facility.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- With a key emphasis on driving forward the organisation's ever increasing quality standards, the holder will hold overall responsibility of the creation, implementation and oversight of the company's supplier development programme
- With the key aim of up skilling and implementing manufacturing best practice, you will construct a suitable KPI & further monitoring system in conjunction with projected supplier performance targets
- By building an efficient reporting structure, you will formulated pre-shipment and internal quality control documentation quality control processes so corrective actions can be taken on non-conforming products
- Being a key decision maker in supplier selection, you will work with procurement by managing the audit process to further develop the supply base
The ideal person will be/have:
- Must have a background within manufacturing process and quality development, dealing with international, non-European suppliers (such as Chinese)
- It is also preferred to have a good ground of manufacturing process development so you can work with suppliers on developing lean methodologies and best practices
- You must be available for regular overseas travel (Approximately 5 times per year)
For the right candidate, a salary has been allocated to this position of up to £35,000 p.a.
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75267177