Vendor Administrator Fixed Term
The position will be to undertake the onboarding of new vendors linked to new contract awards, onboarding vendors for existing contracts and support the re-accreditation process for existing vendors on behalf of the procurement function. The role will also be required to provide general administrative support to the procurement function.
- Leading the new contract award vendor onboarding process.
- Supporting the procurment funciton in the onboarding of new vendors.
- Supporting the re-accreditation of existing vendors.
- Providing general administrative support for the procurement function.
What we are looking for
- Previous experience working in an administrative position
- IT literate with working knowledge of excel and word
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Ability to work as part of a team and own initiative
Additional job board text
Interserve’s vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.1 billion and a workforce of over 75,000 people worldwide. We are committed to equal opportunities for all.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75315636