We are currently recruiting for Shift Manager based in Staffordshire. This is working for a large food production company
As a Shift Manager you will need to have:
- Good attention to detail
- Previous food production experience
- Previous team management experience
- Knowledge of Food Production regulations
- Passion to succeed - Training is provided with career progressive opportunities are available.
- Rate of pay is £8.50-£10.00 per hour dependant on experience
- Working Hours for Shift Managers are 4 shifts on 4 shifts off, made up of 2 days shifts, 6am-6pm and 2 night shifts 6pm-6am. Please note you must be able to complete both day and night shifts and work over the weekend as part of your shift pattern
- Location: Staffordshire
Role of a Shift Managers are:
- Team management
- Developing both new and existing staff members.
- Running a shift within a food production environment
- Be able to record data
- Day-to-Day running of the factory.
- 28 Holidays per year
- Weekly Pay
- Pension Scheme
- Employed Status
- Discounted Holiday Club
- Personal Accident Insurance
- Mortgage references
- My Extra Rewards- An online portal offering vouchers and discounts
If you are interested in the above position please clicks apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75332947