Club Shop Retail Manager
Proactive Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Club Shop Retail Manager on behalf of our client based in Walsall.
- To oversee all aspects of the Club Shop including but not exclusively – Customer Service, Merchandising, Promotional Activity, Driving Footfall, local (cricket, rugby football) clubs and school contact and interaction.
- Ensure a friendly, helpful, knowledge customer service to visiting customer whilst ensuring the shop features relevant product, promotions and information to make the Club Shop the go-to destination for clubs and schools in the local area.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Offer the highest level of customer service to all customers, at all times. Ensuring The Club Shop maintains and grows its reputation as the local destination of choice for clubs and schools.
- Including taking orders, processing orders through SharpAx (MRP system) collection on monies and effective communication of order progress and collection dates
- Working with Purchasing and operations team to effectively manage the merchandising and stock of the shop
- Develop existing and create new links with local sports clubs and schools to drive awareness of the Club Shop, in order to increase footfall and grow sales
Mon – Friday 8.30am – 4.30pm, Saturday 9.30am -1pm (You will get half a day off in the week)
(Potential for occasional late night opening for key customers throughout the year)
This position is paying up to £24,000 per annum
To apply for this position, please call Jake Perkins at Proactive Personnel in Walsall on 01922 443333 or send your CV via the link below.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75289255