ONSITE ACCOUNT MANAGER
- Onsite Account Manager to manage and oversee a large transport recruitment contract in Rugby
- To fully understand and adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures for ONSITE Managed Services within a transport sector
- Account manage the performance of drivers, compliance, fuel economy
- Full control over high volume temporary drivers onsite
- Management of 2nd Tier suppliers
- Experience of severe peaks of business, with contingency and fulfilment management
- Management of an onsite team of up to 3
- Ideally a CPC holder, with previous management of recruitment within the Transport sector
- To work within the guidelines of the Operations Manual for ONSITE Managed Services
- To regularly visit ONSITE customers to develop a good working relationship and to identify business opportunities.
- To ensure that Service Level Agreement standards are met or exceeded.
- To clearly establish the customer's requirements e.g. job description, Job Profile, hours of work.
- Ensure that all customers and candidates comply with Health and Safety legislation and promptly refer any concerns to the line manager.
- To conform to all statutory employment and contractual legislation.
- To ensure that all records of candidates and customer requirements are current and up-to-date.
- To ensure that the ONSITE Team are aware of the short and long term needs of the client.
- To liaise with all 1st Tier, 2nd Tier, panel supplier agencies on the provision of recruitment services as specified in the Service Level Agreement.
- To carry out
- To induct and train newly appointed ONSITE Team members in relevant ONSITE duties.
- To manage and support all duties allied to the ONSITE Contract.
- Management reports are brief, perceptive, accurate and timely.
- Management of site productivity and recording or KPI Measures across the account adhered to and promoted
- The ONSITE office is managed effectively and efficiently and overall profitability is maximized.
- To manage and ensure smooth running of all Administration duties inclusive of prompt delivery of Time Management & Attendance methods to facilitate Payrolling of all Temporary Workers.
- To apply disciplinary measures where necessary following agreement with HR.
- To carry out any additional duties that they may reasonably be expected to perform, occasionally outside of normal working hours.
This is a new role created due to new business opportunities, it would ideally suit an experienced onsite account manager within the transport sector or a transport experienced recruiter / manager looking for the next exciting opportunity.
As part of our commitment our onsite account manager will also receive:
- Cash Back Healthcare Scheme
- Up to 2% contributory Pension
- Life Assurance
- Minimum 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays rising to a maximum of 29 days plus Bank Holidays
- Your birthday off paid
- Continued advancement training
- My Staff Rewards - an online benefit platform offering discounts on days out, retail, restaurants and much more
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75354843