Interim Health Programme Manager
Robert Half are recruiting for an Interim Health Programme Manager for an organisation in the Midlands
The Interim Health Programme Manager is required to establish a robust programme framework across a health economy.
This is a strategic and operational programme role - so the ideal background is within a depth and breadth of operational management and clinical service delivery (not IT).
The ideal Interim Programme Manager will have a combination of delivering projects and programmes across the Polices and Fire services, Education, Health and Third Sector.
This role requires a commercial approach and experience of matrix management across partnerships.
Key experience and requirements:
- Thorough and engaging character and approach
- Delivery focused, adept at keeping programmes at a pace and injecting energy into partnership relationships
- Create and embed an effective programme and project framework to effectively manage multiple inter-dependant risks and quality assurance
- Proven background in programme delivery
- Strong stakeholder management
- Robust contract management skills
- Establish practical, robust and timely management information and reporting
- Strong budgetary management required
Circa £400 per day
To commence mid to the end of August for an initial 4-6 month period
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75346096