Test Engineer- Vehicle Safety Lab- up to £22ph- Warwickshire
Test Engineer- x4 Vehicle Safety Lab- up to £22ph- Warwickshire
The Vehicle Safety Test Laboratory is responsible for testing the safety attributes on vehicles in line with annual process and programme demands.
The positions interface with other test engineers and system owners.
* Deliver test timing plans in accordance with programme demand.
* Produce sign-off reports suitable for homologation in line with product liability guidelines.
* Design of and modification to test rigs and fixtures in response to legislation and test protocols.
Skills, experience and qualifications required
* Mechanical Engineering background - essential.
* Knowledge of instrumentation and principles of use - essential.
* Experience of test laboratory environment - essential.
* Experience in safety related legislation and test protocol - desirable.
* Data analysis and PC skills including Catman, Diadem, DataViewer / Movias & high speed cameras - desirable.
* Experience of DoE - desirable.
* Experience an understanding of FMVSS 201U and 208 legislation, testing and countermeasures, desirable.
For more information please contact Gemma Skidmore of Jonathan Lee Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75336298