Purchasing Administrator - Apprenticeship
Job Title: Purchasing Admin - Apprenticeship
Location: Bartley Green - Birmingham
Wage: £140 per week
Start Date: As soon as possible
Apprenticeship courses available: Business Admin Level 2-4
My Client, is a leading global supplier of fasteners and related products based within Bartley Green, Birmingham. Currently seeking a confident and ambitious individual to join their team as a purchasing administration apprentice. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing company and gain valuable training and experience.
- On the job resulting in a nationally recognized certificate
- Competitive apprentice wage
- Fantastic career progression opportunities
- Discounted travel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Using System to create purchase orders, check stock and answer basic queries.
- Progress Orders with suppliers by telephone or e-mail.
- Supporting the Purchasing team with general administration work (data processing, filling etc)
- High level of computer literacy (including Microsoft word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- An outgoing, upbeat and self-motivated attitude
- Minimum of grade C GSCE in English and Maths.
- Have a confident and personable approach, strong IT skills and good attention to detail.
At Apprenticeship Connect we take the time to get to know our applicants as individuals and understand their career aspirations, potential and skills. Our talent partners match our candidates to the best opportunities to help them flourish.
Apply now to begin your career
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75341750