Business Development Manager Protective Clothing
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager – Protective Clothing
LOCATION: Birmingham, Telford, Tamworth, Stafford, Leicester, Wolverhampton, Hereford, Worcester, Shrewsbury, Wrexham, Coventry, Cannock, Nuneaton
INDUSTRY: Protective Clothing
SALARY: £35,000 + Commission + Company Car
COMPANY / ROLE
Our Client is a well-established organisation in the Protective clothing industry, the company are a manufacturer and importer of a range of high quality PPE products, workwear, safety wear, protective gloves, Hi Visibility clothing, flame retardant clothing as well as much more to a variation of commercial and industrial organisations across the whole of the UK.
The company are now looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to join their team, the ideal candidate will have previous experience in the protective clothing, PPE or workwear sector, will have a proven track record in sales, will be hardworking, driven, hungry for success and looking to join a well-established, growing organisation.
Principal responsibilities / Knowledge / Experience
1. Minimum 3 years of proven sales success in the Protective Clothing Industry.
2. Sales experience – essential
3. Maintain a professional relationship with customers and ensure they are kept satisfied with the companies services.
4. To manage the key account list to maximise sales and profit
5. Effective Communicator.
6. Prompt and accurate reporting to the Directors as required.
7. Computer literate.
If you would like to apply for or require information on the role please email your CV with the reference number and all relevant details to sarah.walker@dexternicholas(.)com
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75352868