Senior SEO & Content Manager UK
Senior SEO & Content Manager UK
We have an incredible opportunity for a Senior SEO & Content Manager to join our Brand & Communications department here in Walsall to support our UK wide Business. Reporting to the Brand Director; you will create, deliver and manage content across HomeServe UK Brands, in addition to;
- Working collaboratively with HomeServe Membership's Senior Content Manager
- Produce and plan web and other content
- Implementing the HomeServe UK Content marketing and Social Media strategy, working with key stakeholders across the business aligning with commercial and brand objectives
- Strengthen brand positioning through delivery of content
- Own the Content plan for HomeServe UK; also reporting and evaluation of producing high level reports on conversion, search visibility, domain authority, organic rankings and engagements
- Deliver creative campaigns that increase brand awareness, reach, engagement and sentiment for HomeServe UK - specifically driving the CSR and Brand agenda
- Innovate new and creative ways to drive inbound traffic to HomeServe's websites and grow referrals from sub-domains
- Improve domain authority, organic rankings, search visibility across our channels
- Drive commercial objectives through content increasing web traffic and conversion
- Responsible for checking content for accuracy and ensure that it complies with copyright and privacy regulations. Ensure brand consistency across all content.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Great written and spoken communication skills - ability to write well for a variety of audiences is essential
- Creative thinking - ability to generate innovative and creative ideas
- Experience of driving forward digital content including SEO, web content management and user experience, accessibility and responsive design
- Proven experience of driving web traffic and conversion
- Some experience of film-editing and production
- Working with and managing bloggers
- Experience with Search Engine Optimisation and optimising content according to SEO Google analytics and other tools
- An enviable portfolio showing a proven track record of developing creative solutions and engaging content
- Management of agencies
- Website production and content management system
- Experience of writing for and engaging with digital audiences and media
- Experience of digital story-telling/ communications, briefing photographers and film-makers
- Ability to engage with People at all levels of the business
- Customer focus/outcomes focus
- Commercial awareness
- Must have the temperament, judgment and authority to be able to make sound decisions under pressure
- Must be comfortable dealing with senior execs and Board members
- PowerPoint, Excel and Word skills
- Ability to use CMS
- Experience of working with social platforms
- Media or Communications degree or equivalent experience
- Working to a converged media strategy
- Photoshop/In Design
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car/car allowance, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75355250