Qualified Assessor IQA Trainer
About the role:
Are you organised, enthusiastic and passionate about Apprenticeship delivery?
Due to our continued success, our friendly and professional team are looking for a qualified Assessor/IQA/Trainer.
You must hold a recognised Assessor qualification, preferably with experience delivering Retail, Business Administration, Customer Service and Management qualifications at levels 2-3.
Applicants must have experience delivering full Government funded Apprenticeship programmes including classroom based delivery and Functional Skills in Maths, English and IT.
Applicants must have experience in designing and delivery training content and must also have experiencing carrying out funding reviews.
You will preferably be a qualified Internal Verifier but, if not, must be willing to complete this qualification.
· Carry out learner progress reviews and set SMART learning action plans
· Provide face to face and online assessment and support to learners building their online portfolios
· Design and deliver innovative class room based training sessions
· Participate in internal and external standardisation meetings
· Have experience of applying the full training cycle
· Liaison with stakeholders to ensure timely completion of all learners
Some travel and potential overnight stays required.
An enhanced DBS check is a requirement for this role.
D32/D33, A1, TAQA or CAVA qualification
Experience delivering Government funded Apprenticeships
Great IT and organisational skills
Preferably qualified V1/D34 Internal Verifier
Experience using ePortfolio systems
Experience in delivering blended learning.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75334827