Job Profile for Transport Planner - JC56824
Transport Planner required to work for a well-established haulage firm, due to the on - going success and growth of the company they are looking for an experienced transport planner to join the team. The ideal candidate will have a proven background in a transport operations role and live within a commutable distance of Walsall.
The role will involve regular contact with drivers and customers, resolving issues relating to delivery. The role would suit a hardworking, well-organised candidate with strong customer service skills. You will be dealing occasionally with irate drivers and customers and an ever-changing delivery schedule.
Transport Planner Position Overview
- Dealing directly with customer / driver issues
- Managing driver schedules, assisting them with directions / planning
- Client liaison - dealing with Ground Workers through to Directors.
- Allocating jobs to drivers.
- Fast paced, strong customer service skills required.
Transport Planner Position Requirements
- Proven background working in a transport operations role
- Good Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook
- Thrive in a fast paced environment, dealing with driver / customer complaints
- Able to communicate effectively at all levels
Transport Planner Position Remuneration
- £20,000 - £25,000 DOE
- Monday - Friday
- 28 Days Holiday
Bennett & Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75356666