Marketing and Communications Manager
My client, an international company, are currently seeking an experienced Marketing Manager for their head office which is based in South Herefordshire.
As Head of Marketing Communications UK you will take responsibility for the marketing services teams for three business divisions. You will help develop, in conjunction with the product management, communication strategies that support the overall business strategy.
You will be responsible for creating and maintaining cost budgets, setting and monitoring of KPIs including website and social media activity. In the role you will need to engage and build relationships with external agencies. You will also support marketing department's internationally.
- You will ideally be educated to degree standard or equivalent in marketing or business.
- You will have previous experience in a similar role, preferably from within the construction sector. You will have previous experience in creating and running B2B and B2C campaigns across all media channels with a great focus on digital.
- Creative, analytical and strategic you will demonstrate strong management skills and the ability to work within a number of different teams
- You will need to be flexible and able to work under tight time pressure to ensure deadlines are met.
- Knowledge of the German language would be useful but not essential.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75351255