Customer Service Officer
Are you looking for your next opportunity within customer services? Do you have experience within banking and finance?
An opportunity for an experienced customer service advisor to join a market leading Bank in Birmingham.
The role will cover all aspects of the Bank's interactions with its customers across the full range of banking products including acting on customer instructions on their accounts, handling queries and cross selling of new products. Ensure all enquiries and customer concerns via telephone or the web are handled with a passion for service; the contact centre key performance indicators are achieved and customer feedback is actively sought to ensure all areas of concern relevant to the successful delivery of consumer expectations of service are quickly identified and mitigated.
- Taking incoming calls from existing customers regarding online applications, new products, remittances, debit cards, internet banking and other general transactions.
- Processing of all back office functions
- Receiving postal application and fully completing all processing involved in actioning to a live account
- Processing and booking all company deals
- Data entry and data cleansing operation
- Ensure that the Bank's complaints policy is adhered to in all cases and that any complaints are followed up, escalated through appropriate channels and resolved
- Compiling data and reports from the customer database
- Maintaining up-to- date and accurate information on customers on the Bank's database
- Provide first rate customer service (internally and externally)
- Build and maintain excellent product knowledge of all products and services, including a full understanding of all related features and benefits.
- Ensure that all customers are dealt with in accordance with all compliance and regulatory requirements which aim to protect customers.
- Carry out general administration tasks
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Why not listen to some of the inspiring stories from our candidates and their one piece of career advice. It's just a few of the thousands of people who have found success in their working lives with Randstad. Visit www.randstad.co.uk/how-i-became to find out what you could become.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75358326