Priory Adult Care is the UK’s leading independent provider of specialist adult care services. Our aim is to provide the right support in the right home for all the individuals we accommodate.
With community-based residential care settings, as well as a network of supported living services, we support adults over the age of 18 with autism, dementia, learning disabilities, mental health conditions, Prader-Willi Syndrome (PWS) and behaviours that challenge. We also offer a range of residential and nursing care settings for older people with varying levels of need.
Coundon Manor is a purpose built care home, situated in Coventry. Designed specifically to meet the needs of older people requiring nursing or specialist dementia care, Coundon Manor provides a modern and supportive environment. The home provides nursing care for up to 74 older people and the staff are highly committed and dedicated to the care and support of everyone in the home. Coundon Manor is supported by a wider multidisciplinary team of GPs, chiropodist, dentists, dietician and other healthcare professionals and not only cares for individuals but offer a holistic service to families within a homely environment. Each person has a comprehensive care package tailored to meet their individual needs, a named nurse and a key worker.
The work is both interesting and varied. You will support the Clinical Teams who deliver specialist care to our residents, of course. But you will also play a major role in making the lives of our residents as happy and fulfilling as possible – not just by showing real warmth to them and their families, but by continuously looking for ways to engage their interest and enhance their experience every day.The qualities and skills we look for:
- First-class communication skills
- A strong sense of responsibility
- Personable and motivated
- Organised, resilient and hard-working
- Flexible with a strong ‘can-do’ attitude
- Market competitive rates of pay
- Specialist dementia training and support from our award-winning, university-accredited ‘Creative Minds’ programme
- Full library of interactive learning resources from the Aged Care Channel in every home for personal & professional development
- Range of salary sacrifice benefits including childcare vouchers, pension, car leases, gym membership, technology purchase schemes and more
- Online benefits portal with a range of offers and cashback rewards
For further information please call Janet Hutchinson on
We are also keen to add to our team of Bank Nurses, Care Assistants and Support Services staff, so please get in touch if you are interested in one of those roles too.
*Under 25’s may be offered the appropriate national minimum wage depending on experience, subject to discussion at interview stageDisclosure All roles will be subject to a successful disclosure at an appropriate level from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS), Access NI or Disclosure Scotland. We are an equal opportunities employer.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75346100