Senior Finance Business Partner
SF Group are currently recruiting a Finance Business Partner for our Staffordshire based client. Looking after a number of corporate departments you will provide a seamless, in-depth and collaborative financial service to a range of senior stakeholders.
Your responsibilities will be:
- To provide a high quality, professional management information service, to support delivery of strategy and priorities.
- Presentation of financial management reports to non-financial managers across the company. Working closely with these managers to manage the performance against budget
- Ownership of the production of revenue and capital budgets, ensuring that resources are used in the most value added way on an ongoing basis.
- To be the Financial Services representative at various departmental management team meetings.
- Active involvement in the production of integrated financial and performance indicators and drivers across the organisation, analysing how it benchmarks to others, both internally and externally.
- Assist with the production of financial forecast, highlighting variations to previous forecasts/budget.
- Active involvement in the annual budget and monthly/annual management reporting processes.
- To work as part of a team to meet regulatory and statutory requirements and deadlines in the most effective way.
- Using strong excel knowledge and experience to streamline reporting.
Day to day finance tasks will be delegated so you can focus on effective relationship building and the general improvement of business partnering approach of the finance function. Our client can offer a comprehensive benefits package to include a leading pension and 30 days + holiday entitlement. Applicants must be qualified accountants with proven business partnering acumen.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75345394