An opportunity has arisen for a part-qualified (or qualified by experience) Management Accountant to join a highly successful Automotive business near Solihull.
This position plays an important role in providing insightful analysis and reporting to senior management for a strategic business unit.
- Provide insightful analysis and reporting to enable the business to make effective commercial decisions
- Prepare the monthly reporting pack and report to budget holders and senior management
- Continuously look for ways to improve management reporting and ensure strong financial controls are maintained
- Support the Finance Manager, particularly around budget, forecast and year end time-frames
- Ad hoc support to senior finance stakeholders and the wider business
You will be / have:
- Part-Qualified (CIMA, ACCA, ACA) or Qualified by Experience
- Previous experience as a Management Accountant taking ownership of month-end reporting
- Ability to influence and partner with senior and non-finance stakeholders
- Focused, diligent and commercially minded
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
Features / Benefits:
- Market-leading, award-winning Automotive business
- Modern offices near Solihull with on-site parking
- Friendly, team-orientated working culture
- Strong opportunities for further progression and development
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package
Please apply below or for more information on this Management Accountant (Solihull) position, please contact Rhys Davies at Robert Walters on +44 121 260 2567 / .
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75362269