Business Development Consultant (IT Apprenticeships) Midlands
Do you have a passion for B2B sales?
Are you focussed on smashing sales targets?
Do you get a buzz out of closing deals?
If your answer is YES, then come and join our enthusiastic team of experienced business developers/recruitment consultants, selling the various Microsoft IT Apprenticeship programmes to dynamic high tech businesses across the UK.
In this role, you will work on three main areas:
1. Business Development / Employer Engagement
- Sell apprenticeships and commercial programmes to employers to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual revenue and headcount targets
- Achieve set monthly targets by a mixture of telephone and face to face meetings to win business and exceed targets
- Drive new business growth in our target sectors
- Agree terms, get job specification from employers and create job advertisements
- Manage and facilitate the candidate interviews and hiring process of successful candidates with the employer
- Use appropriate networks to promote the INTEQUAL brand and extend reach within designated target areas
2. Account Management
- Manage a portfolio of clients, maintaining and developing relationships
- Understand the client’s future hiring strategy is and what additional programmes they want from us
- Upsell to the next level apprentices completing their apprenticeship
- Sell in continuous professional development and upskilling programmes to their existing employees
- Use CRM system to manage own workload and priorities
3. Candidate Engagement / Recruitment
- Conduct internal interviews of candidates to assess suitability for vacancies and apprenticeship programme
- Motivate and keep candidates engaged through interview process and provide feedback to failed applicants
- Market candidates out to other employers
If you are a genuine sales hunter, you’ll be right for this role.
You should have an excellent telephone manner and be confident talking to hiring managers and directors. You should have demonstrable experience of closing business and maintaining good relationships and will have at least 1 years’ full 360-degree recruitment experience.
In return we offer a brand new office environment, with onsite gym, restaurant and spa. You will have a great basic salary and uncapped commission. We are committed to your continuous professional development and offer clear, structured career progression.
Come and talk to us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75352757