Freelance Quantity Surveyor - Birmingham
Position: Quantity Surveyor in Birmingham
On behalf of one of our clients, a leading construction company, I am seeking to recruit a Freelance Quantity Surveyor.
The role involves a social housing refurbishment scheme in Birmingham.
The duration of the contract is 3 months to complete the project.
The rate of pay will be between £240 and £260 per day dependant on experience.
My client is looking for someone to start immediately, however there will be some negotiation for the right candidate.
The ideal candidate will have experience in Quantity Surveying and the correct skill set to ensure the job is performed to the highest standards.
- Analysing sub-contractor's quotations.
- Identifying potential risks and evaluate options for control.
- On-site measurement and measurement of drawings as required.
- Preparing plans, contracts, budgets, bills of quantities and other documentation.
- Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedure.
The role will involve general Quantity Surveyor duties but will not be limited to these duties alone.
If you would like any further information or would be interested in applying for this vacancy, please contact Ben Parkes on 01785 715505 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75333815