Delivery Account Manager - IT Recruitment
The company is an IT Solutions and Recruitment Company. They provide IT Recruitment and IT Solutions (IT transformation, business change, software development, project management) to an impressive list of FTSE 100 and public sector organisations. An exciting opportunity now exists for two IT recruitment consultants to join in Birmingham as Delivery Account Manager.
The role is purely account management of either one, or a small number of, key IT Recruitment accounts and ensuring effective delivery and management of candidates. The role is purely dealing with existing client accounts and does not include any sales / business development. The role would suit either an existing IT Delivery Consultant / Account Manager or a '360 degree' IT Recruitment Consultant who is now seeking a purely Delivery / Account Manager role without sales / business development.
Delivery Account Manager - Package
- Basic Salary in the range £28,000 - £36,000 (dependent on experience).
- Monthly bonuses providing additional £10,000 - £12,000 OTE.
- Guarantee: Dependent upon the level of experience a guarantee may be included.
- 25 days holiday, pension and healthcare.
- Excellent working environment in Birmingham with on site parking.
- Relaxed working culture; core hours 9am to 5.30pm.
Delivery Account Manager - Responsibilities
- Supported by a team of resourcers the role is delivery of IT roles into existing IT Recruitment account(s).
- Management of Submitted CV's to ensure they meet customer requirements
- Managing the recruitment / interview process
- Control of recruitment process from qualification of roles to closing / induction of contractors / permanent candidates
- Accurately capture new job requirements and present them to resourcer team
- Managing client expectations on availability of skills, rates, and timeframes for delivery
- Work with Line Managers and HR to understand recruitment needs and levels of service and support required
- Management of contractor book (though administration assistance with compliance / contractor care / extensions is provided)
- Meetings with key stakeholders
- Develop a real understanding of all technical and personal needs of relevant clients
Delivery Account Manager - Person Specification
- At least 3 years IT Recruitment experience
- You can have either IT Contract or Permanent experience (remits exist for either, or a combination of the two).
- You may currently be in a Delivery Consultant / Account Manager role OR you may currently be in a '360 degree' IT Recruitment Consultant position and now be seeking a purely account management / delivery role without any sales / business development.
- You will demonstrate good client-facing skills.
- You will have good written and oral communication skills.
Contact: Sean Curran
This Account Manager / Delivery Consultant position is being handled by Conrad Scott Ltd. Conrad Scott Ltd is a recruitment agency specialising in placing, recruitment consultants and managers into the recruitment, search and selection industry. Conrad Scott acts as an employment agency and is registered in England and Wales as Conrad Scott Ltd, registered no 7537737.
Key Words: Account Manager / Delivery Consultant / IT Recruitment Consultant / Account Developer / Recruitment Account Manager
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75359751