Robert Half have been appointed to work with a prestigious business in Birmingham City Centre, to appoint a Assistant Accountant.
Our client is currently recruiting for a Assistant Accountant to join their Finance Department on a permanent basis. They are seeking a confident, approachable individual who can work both independently and as part of a team. The role will be varied and busy, and duties will include:
- Maintenance and reconciliation of all bank accounts including currency accounts.
- Preparation of accounting support schedules
- Analysis of monthly costs, variance analysis
- Expense analysis
- Preparation of accounting journals
- Accruals & prepayments
- Fixed asset register
- Petty cash
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Budget preparation
- Ad hoc reporting
The successful candidate will:
- Part Qualified - ACCA or CIMA or AAT Qualified
- Confident individual looking to progress
- Experience of working within a Small to Medium team
- Intermediate excel - V look ups and pivot tables ideally.
- High attention to detail
- Reliable and flexible
The role is with a large international business based in Birmingham City Centre with modern offices and easy access form Birmingham train links.
The position will be paying £23,000 to £25,000 per annum plus study support and further benefits.
If you are interested in this role, please submit your latest CV along with an overview of your suitability and we will be in touch ASAP.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75334426