Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge - Dudley
Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team - Dudley
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team with the Social Care industry in Dudley. The Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge team vacancy in Dudley will be for an initial 3-6 months with potential for extension subject to internal circumstance and your performance.
- Working with Vulnerable Adults within a hospital setting
- Report writing and making assessments
- Developing care plans
- Care management
- Managing complex cases
- Liaising with other professional bodies
- Arranging safe and timely discharges for service users
- Self-directed support / personal budgets
- Post qualifying experience of working within a Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge Team within the UK Social Care industry.
- Well-structured organised team, growing their social worker staffing levels.
- HCPC Registration
- 1 year post qualifying experience within UK Social Care industry
- Enhanced DBS/CRB (we can obtain for you)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
To discuss this Qualified Social Worker - Hospital Discharge position, or any similar vacancies we have available in Dudley, please contact Danny Evans or email your updated CV today.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75344424