Senior Engineer - Durability
Senior Engineer - Durability - Up to £35,000pa - Automotive
A Senior Engineer - Durability is required with vehicle testing or development for a position based in West Midlands
Our client, a global automotive OEM based in Wellesbourne requires a Senior Engineer - Durability to conduct whole vehicle durability & testing projects based both within & outside of the UK. Support prototype build and test vehicle preparation in the Test & Verification workshop. Update test vehicle logs and eCMS concerns system with issues found during vehicle testing. Analyse test results & write test reports to support vehicle sign off. Develop and manage Durability Attribute & whole vehicle testing DVP's. Plan & cost future test projects as required. Support PMT / PMST / Gateway meetings as required for Vehicle Attribute Engineering. Maintain & develop vehicle test procedures as required.
The Senior Engineer - Durability should have the following skills:
- Engineering or Science Degree in appropriate discipline
- Willingness to undertake appropriate studies if required.
- Experience within an automotive or automotive components supplier group.
- Experience of vehicle testing or development.
- Some performance vehicle limit handling experience.
- Experience of testing at various European proving grounds & venues
- Good understanding of the practices of vehicle build / preparation / instrumentation / data logging and general product testing.
- Knowledge of vehicle design & development process
- Strong time management, accuracy, diligence, ability to balance and prioritise multiple tasks to meet customer needs.
- Team player with 'can-do' attitude. Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Competent in Microsoft Office toolset.
- Experience of data analysis.
- Writing engineering test reports & presenting test findings to meetings.
Demand for this role will be undoubtedly be high so please apply today. If you have any questions about this position, please contact Tina Field at Jonathan Lee Recruitment on 01268 889262 -
Unfortunately candidates requiring visa sponsorship CANNOT be considered for this role
To apply you MUST have either an EU/UK passport or a Visa that does not require sponsorship
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75351810