A new opportunity has become available for a DespatchAdministrator to work for a family run manufacturing business in Walsall. The company have been operating for over 100 years and have become one of the most efficient companies in the UK. As a result they are now in the process of expanding it's goods in department. My client offers an opportunity to gain experience in a well established company along with free on site parking. They can offer stable, long term employment.
THE JOB ROLE
- Booking work in and out.
- Dispatching goods and dealing with the necessary paperwork.
- Liaising with customers both on the telephone and face to face.
- Competent with using word and excel and confident with recording data on spreadsheets.
- Experience of working in this role would be an advantage.
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENT
- Previous experience of working in this role would be an advantage
- Prompt accurate data entry skills
- Must have STRONG Administration experience
- A good telephone manner and ability to communicate at all levels is essential.
- 12 week temporary to permanent contract, 40 hours 8am-5pm Monday - Friday, Up to £7.50p/h
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75366476