Glass Production Operatives
First Personnel are currently recruit experienced and motivated Glass Production Operative to join our precious client in theirs busy glass processing facility based in Binley area of Coventry
This is an exciting position for individuals that are driven, committed and eager to progress in a rapidly expanding company.
Previous experience working with glass is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given. This position is ideal for an individual with shift work and production experience.
Available shifts :
- Mon – Fri 0600-1400/1400-2200 rotating weekly
- Nights Sun – Thurs 2200-0600 flat nights
This role will potentially hold permanent opportunities after a qualifying period for a talented and loyal person who wishes to develop within the business.
Daily duties will include:
- Ensuring that production targets, quality control and delivery requirements are constantly met.
- Work to meet daily targets by achieving a high level of quality production and machine efficiency in line with customer requirements.
- Maintain effective communication throughout each department/ production team.
- Ensure that all health and safety standards are maintained.
- Work as part of a team to ensure the fast pace of the warehouse is maintained.
- Ensure that the shop floor is kept tidy to a high standard.
- High attention to detail is essential to maintain the company's high quality of product.
Immediate starts are available after interview for successful individuals.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75374503