Automotive Trainer / Assessor (JLR)
Job Title: Automotive Trainer / Assessor (JLR)
Salary range £28,000 - £32,000
We are particularly interested in speaking to people already managing a team of trainers/assessors or apprentice trainers who want to progress their career into management. This is a great opportunity to work within a small team and be part of a growing programme.
Overall responsibility for the Learner progression and enhancement of the JAGUAR LAND ROVER Apprenticeship Programme throughout their market area.Progress and assess learner qualifications, dealer visit and requirements in alignment to LSC, Awarding Bodies and Babcock Group
Key Outputs/ Responsibility for
·Assigned market area of JAGUAR LAND ROVER Retailers.
- Apprentice recruitment & market penetration
- Learner skills matrix / competency based delivery / work based learning
- Framework achievement, progression and Learner Starts within Market Area
- Timely Milestone completion and Submission(Scotland)
- Learner Review completion within Region
- Responsibility for Dealer Health and Safety completion within Region
- Responsibility for retention of learners
- Support apprentice completions / inductions when required
- Support Recruitment & Sales Coordinator with recruitment drive
- Weekly reports to Line Manager
- Ensure compliance client contracts and to external assessment and quality procedures, including awarding bodies, BVQI, ALI and IiP
- Ensure all areas comply with company operational requirements /procedures
- To maximise profitable business opportunities
- Communicate “good practice” within sessions to inter region
- Facilitate the use and understanding of database reporting and information together with reporting and information
- Implement company strategy within the region
- To work in a manner that meets the standards of the external client and Babcock Group
·Protecting assets from unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, destruction or interference
·Comply with the Data Protection Act 1998
·Focused on delivering objectives and targets
·Clear focus on who our customers are and empathy for their needs
·Dynamic and able to drive results and actions through others
·Strong leadership skills
·Excellent problem solving/decision making skills
·Clear proactive approach to planning
·Assumes responsibility and accountability
·Excellent verbal and written communication skills
·Proven track record of influencing skills
·Successful in remote management
·Flexibility to be temporarily mobile with the region and UK
·Ability to be creative in thought processes and delivery
·Ability to be an ambassador of ‘Change’ and possess the skills to manage change.
·General Certificates in education
·Industry- related qualifications such as Degree, HND, or NVQs are desirable
·Working towards or attained A UnitQualification
·Motor Industry time served.
·Demonstrate a high level of organisational skills, self-motivation and business acumen.
·Experience in holding meetings with external parties.
Salary range £28,000 - £32,000
40 hours per week, Monday to Friday
25 days holiday + Bank Holidays
Offers of employment are normally subject to satisfactory references and any other required pre-employment checks. In certain circumstances, successful applicants will need to satisfy security clearance requirements
Babcock is an equal opportunities employer and positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.
Please apply using the button below.
Please include a detailed CV with a full work history. Please also ensure you provide an explanation for any gaps in employment.
Due to the high level of response we normally receive, if you have not heard from us within 3 weeks please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75373673