Are you looking to join a rapidly expanding nationally recognised engineering company?
Are you a hard worker with high standards who takes pride from delivering a great service to your customers?
If this sounds like you then you could be just the sort of person we are looking for.
As a planner you will be a professional who will be responsible for scheduling work for a nominated group of engineers within an allocated area, ensuring that the area is serviced in the most profitable, professional way using their expertise in planning work activity.Job Description:
The successful candidate will closely liaise with customer service/retention/operational and sales teams to deliver exceptional service to the customer, and to ensure that your engineers are fully engaged, qualified and briefed at all times.
Roles and responsibilities
- To ensure that all work schedules are planned and completed in accordance with contractual agreed SLAs and team KPI requirements.
- Organise the workload for allocated engineers to ensure that all works are planned to achieve profitability and client satisfaction at all times.
- To ensure that your allocated order book is managed in accordance with department KPI’s
- To assist engineers to ensure workloads are completed on time
- To ensure all business systems are kept fully updated at all times
- To complete all paperwork / electronic information accurately
- Excellent customer liaison and customer relations management
- To work closely with customer retentions
- Experience of working within a planning and customer service oriented environment with the ability to deal with customers in a professional and calm manner.
- Ability to organise and prioritise own workload to ensure KPIs and targets are achieved.
- Thrives from being a member of a successful, customer orientated team.
- Enthusiastic with a ‘can do’ attitude, demonstrating initiative when dealing with difficult situations.
- Ability to delight customers and identify up-sell opportunities.
- Excellent communication and people skills
28 Days Holiday per year (inc. Bank Holidays)
Continued training and development
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75373117