Site Engineer - 18 months
TSA is an award winning independent specialist recruitment business. We focus on recruiting professionals in the construction, consultancy and civil engineering industries.
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Site Engineer, you will be working on one of the contractors many projects within the Power Sector or Regional Water Schemes are looking to appoint a Site Engineer to undertake setting out duties on a site
- As Site Engineer, you will be responsible for;
- Setting Out & Surveying
- Maintaining line & level control
- Measurements & Calculations
- Interpretation of technical drawings
- Providing technical assistance to the project team where required
- Coordinating the technical aspects of package handovers
- QA where required
- Checking the accuracy of sub-contractors work where required
Skills & Experience
Ideally you will be qualified to HNC level or above in an engineering or construction related subject, supported by 3+ years practical experience in the role of Site Engineer.
Any experience with retaining walls, groundworks, drainage, foundations, civil engineering projects and water-industry related projects will be advantageous.
In return, we're offering a highly competitive rate of pay, in an excellent working environment. As Site Engineer, you will have the full support of the Project Manager, Quantity Surveyor and junior Site Engineers / Chain Men where required.
- CSCS Card
- Relevant Experience
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75375169