SF Group are recruiting a wide ranging Planning Accountant role for our West Midlands based Housing Association client.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare the consolidated Group Business Plan, Board report and Financial Forecast Return (FFR) submission.
- Prepare and update subsidiary Business Plans.
- Create and continuously develop a high quality and relevant modelling service, including stress testing, scenario modelling and financial risk analysis of the annual Business Plan.
- Undertake bench-marking, value for money and other ad hoc project evaluations.
- Input into the development growth strategy preparations and rolling budgets, ensuring the plans are consistent with the Business Plan.
- Support the finance team in budget setting through the Business Plan forecasts.
Whilst this is a stand alone role there will be significant liaison with a multitude of stakeholders and budget holders across the organisation. Therefore excellent communication skills are a must along with the ability to present information accordingly to your audiences. You will a qualified accountant ideally with sector experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75382193