HR Team Leader
We are currently looking for an experienced HR Team Leader to join a well known organisation on a contract basis in Birmingham, initially for 6 months but this role will be extended for 2 years. The role is paying a competitive daily rate depending on experience of £150 - £200 per day limited; you will be primarily responsible for on-boarding, contracts and the HR administration team - therefore if you have a shared service background this could be advantageous.
HR Team Leader - Birmingham duties:
* Working as a senior member of the HR Admin team who are responsible for;
* End to end employee lifecycle
* New starter contracts / contract changes
* Recording and issuing letters for maternity, paternity and immigration
* Managing stakeholder relationships both internally and externally; and helping to upskill managers to ensure the delivery of the end to end employee lifecycle
* Responsible as the point of escalation for internal stakeholders and ensure the organisation works inline with employment legislation
* Developing the team by coaching and mentoring and managing the relationship with the offshore team
Please note: Interviews will be next week with a start date within the next 2 weeks.
If the HR Team Leader is of interest then please forward your CV and availability to or call for more information 0121-260 2520.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75383440