Product Technical Specialist
Product Technical Specialist within Nanomaterial Characterisations
- Do you have a PhD and either industry experience or as a post doctorate?
- Have you got Nano-particle or colloid Chemistry background?
- Are you keen to work in a Technical Specialist/customer support role working for a market leader?
Title Technical Field Scientist
Location This is a permanent role located in the West Midlands area. Occasional travelling will be required both UK and overseas.
Salary Competitive salary and package - dependent upon experience.
My client is a global company manufacturer and supplier of laboratory analytical instruments.
Benefits: Mobile, laptop, pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, life assurance, flexitime, and much more.
- To provide advanced technical support to product ranges.
- To develop and document applications knowledge and expertise in the area.
- To provide advanced technical input to the sales process in direct and indirect sales channels.
- To provide assistance in solving non-routine customer measurement problems and to provide specialist training to customers and our sales organizations.
- A Chemistry or Biochemistry PhD is preferred or a Master's degree is required.
- Industry experience within any of the areas listed within nanomaterials/particles, colloid chemistry or appropriate characterization techniques: Or Application experience maybe used the following: DLS, Light Scattering technologies.
- You will also need to be an excellent communicator at all levels internally & externally.
- Computer literate and a proven ability to coherently write and present scientific papers as well as being able to render complex subjects into a form acceptable to less skilled people.
- Also have good listening skills and the ability to translate what a customer says into what he needs.
- A proven ability at problem solving.
If you would like to apply for this position, please use the link provided. Alternatively please email a copy of your CV . For more information regarding this position or any others, please call Bal on 0121 222 5331.
SRG is the UK's number one recruitment company specialising in the scientific, engineering, clinical, pharmaceutical, food/FMCG, energy & renewables, biotech, chemical and medical device sectors.
If you have a scientific background and this position is not relevant/suitable for you please feel free to get in touch or visit www.srg.co.uk to view our other vacancies.
Keywords: PhD, Post-doc, nanomaterials, nanoparticles, colloid chemistry, DLS, light scattering technologies.
If you have the skills/experience required and are interested in the role please apply online, if you have any questions please call on 0121 222 5331.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. SRG is a trading name of Science Recruitment Group Ltd an Employment Business/Agency.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75369592