Senior Payroll Administrator
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Payroll Administrator to work for a prestigious organisation based on the outskirts of the bustling city of Coventry.
We are looking for a skilled Senior Payroll Administrator who will provide support to both the Finance and HR department. Although the post holder will predominantly be responsible for owning the payroll process, there will be the opportunity to assist with a variety of other finance duties, including purchase and sales ledger.
Main Duties of the Senior Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing the monthly payroll and calculating statutory deductions (SSP, Maternity Pay, SPP)
- Responsible for processing new starter and leaver information
- Resolving a range of employee payroll enquiries
- Providing the external payroll bureau with all relevant payroll information
- Preparing reconciliation, reports and analysis
- Posting payroll journals
- Responsible for end of year processes, including the production of P11ds and P60s
To be considered for the role of the Senior Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Experience of working within a fast paced payroll environment
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to liaise with a range of senior stakeholders
- The ability to work accurately and with confidential information
- Excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75333147