We are currently recruiting for a skilled Payroll Administrator to work on a part time basis for a well-established organisation based in the heart of metropolitan Coventry. The role is offered on a part time position, ideally working 5 hours a day from Monday to Friday.
We are looking for a skilled Payroll Administrator who will provide support to both the Finance and HR department. The role requires a proactive and accurate individual, who has the ability to work in a fast paced environment with strict payroll deadlines.
Main Duties of the Payroll Administrator will include:
- Processing the monthly payroll and calculating statutory deductions (SSP, Maternity Pay, SPP)
- Responsible for processing new starter and leaver information
- Resolving a range of employee payroll enquiries
- Resolving payroll queries from a range of employees
- Preparing reconciliation, reports and analysis
- Posting payroll journals
- Responsible for end of year processes, including the production of P11ds and P60s
To be considered for the role of the Senior Payroll Administrator you will have:
- Experience of working within a fast paced payroll environment
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work accurately and with confidential information
- Experience of using Payroll software
Please contact us ASAP if you have the skills required for these positions.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to apply for this vacancy. If you are not selected for this particular position, your CV will be kept on file and you may be contacted for other suitable roles in the future. All our vacancies are listed at
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75375095