Customer Service Assistant - Wolverhampton
In this role you will be the face of the Society, responsible for delivering an exceptional customer service by talking to our members and building long term relationships with them.
- From having conversations with our customers we will be able to help them with their plans through the services we offer.
- You will be dealing with customers' transactions by operating the till and handling money in an accurate and professional manner.
- You will need to understand and comply with all the appropriate legislation and codes of practice, and keep an up to date knowledge of all our products and services.
- You will already have strong customer service experience with a positive and flexible approach. People skills are essential in this role, as you will be dealing with our members and working as part of a team.
- Recent experience of working within customer service
- You must have a good level of numerical and verbal ability
- Excellent attention to detail and planning and organising skills.
- Flexible, positive, hardworking and driven in nature.
- Ensuring customer needs are met, through high levels of professional customer service
- Ability to develop long term customer relationships.
- Cashiering duties and cash management
- To work within a branch based environment, as part of a customer driven team.
- Ensure personal goals and branch measures are met.
- Ability to get things right first time through high levels of accuracy and confidentiality
- Consistently and proactively looking at all opportunities to personally develop
We offer the friendly, warm welcome that our members have come to expect in all of our 70 branches. By always putting our members first, we deliver an outstanding customer experience. Our staff create branches that are a pleasure to use. 99% of our branch visitors went away satisfied (data from our monthly customer satisfaction surveys).
Hours: Monday to Friday 8.30am-5pm Saturday 8.30am-4pm Working 5 days out of 6
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75364708