Customer Facing Quality Engineer
We are recruiting a customer facing Quality Engineer positions to work with a European Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands. With sites across Europe and an increasing order book, my client is looking to bolster their Quality team. The positions require candidates who have experience in a fast paced high volume industry, can demonstrate a strong ability in problem solving and can manage customer satisfaction through KPI's.
My client is a Tier 1 Automotive company based in the West Midlands that is in partnership with a number of leading OEM Automotive companies. After strong organic growth and a focus on innovation they are now looking for a Customer facing Quality Engineer to join their ever growing Quality department. Later this year a number of programmes are due to launch across their business both nationally and internationally.
Reporting directly into the Quality Manager this role will focus on directly improving OEM customer's satisfaction. This role will involve working with some of the biggest Automotive OEM manufacturers.
- Present completed 8d's to the customer whilst managing customer responses in a timely manner
- Monitor and manage customer KPI's by preparing monthly customer satisfaction reports
- Lead and develop CI activities that improve customer satisfaction
- Manage and lead customer based internal employee's
- Understand and ensure customer's supplier quality manual
- Review and sign off all customer documentation ensuring all issues are resolved
- Strong experience in Automotive or alternatively fast paced Manufacturing
- Previous experience in leading problem solving activities i.e.) 8D
- Process auditing experience
- Experience in a customer facing Quality role
- Strong ability to engage with people at all levels
- Good lean manufacturing knowledge
£30,000 - £33,000 + benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75390258