We currently have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate person looking to progress their career within an Accounting role at our Volkswagen Site in Hereford
At Vertu Volkswagen Hereford, we are looking for the right people who enjoy delighting our colleagues and customers by delivering a seamless accounting experience.
* Reporting to the Branch Accountant
* Main purpose of the role is to assist with the seamless operation of the accounting and financial procedures within the dealership
* Purchase Ledger, from invoice processing to reconciling statements
* Balance sheet and Profit and Loss reconciliations
* Assistance with bank reconciliations and daily bankings
* As well as additional ad-hoc duties that come up within the accounting functions
* You will be confident, ideally with an accounts background within the motor industry and with a working knowledge of Kerridge
* Competent in the use of Microsoft Excel
* You must be numerate, enthusiastic, self motivated and able to work as part of a team.
* Good organisation and communication skills are essential.
* Ideally studying towards the AAT Qualification or willing to start.
* Incredibly ambitious and willing to undertake further training and development
If you are successful you can look forward to on-going training opportunities, career progression and a range of benefits you would expect from an employer of choice, including a competitive salary, childcare voucher scheme, colleague purchase scheme, preferential service rates, share incentive plan, Vertu rewards and pension scheme. If you are interested in joining the most progressive team in the industry please apply now.
Read more at https://www.vertucareers.com/vertu-jobs/accounts-assistant-in-volkswagen-hereford/12828/#KhRrTGgSUe3BgRq2.99
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75387947