Project Manager (Construction)
Location: West Midlands / Coventry
Salary: Up to £65,000 plus highly competitive benefits package
Company: Regional Contractor
My client, is looking for an experienced Project Manager to join their highly successful Division. The successful Project Manager will have a proven track record delivering projects up to £20m and will be responsible for the overall management and successful delivery of projects, including customer relations, health & safety, quality, environmental, programme and the cost / value of operations.
This is an excellent opportunity to work permanently with one of the most successful and recognisable regional contractors who have built a superb name in the market.
The Key Requirements
- Main contractor background
- Experience of working on Student Accommodation, Commercial, Universities or Mixed Use Accommodation
- RC Frame experience (essential)
- Delivered projects between £10M - £20M
- Knowledge of H&S obligations and building legislations
- Trade experience and site experience preferable
- D & B Background
- Stable track record of employment
- Full UK driving licence
- First Aid at Work
Why Should I Apply?
- Excellent staff retention
- Successful growing business
- Access to a varied project portfolio
- Supports on-going professional development
The Application Process
Please submit all applications via this job board or send your CV directly to in the first instance quoting Vacancy #64753 We will contact you within 3 working days if your application has been successful.
We also operate a genuine reward scheme, details of which can be found at http://www.project-resource.co.uk/jobseekers/referral-scheme. Recommend a friend or colleague or let us know about any job that you heard of to claim a £250 referral fee.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Business/Agency
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75391981