Nursery Nurse and Room Leader
Nursery Nurse and Room Leader - Solihull
We are recruiting for a nursery nurse and room leader to join our clients' fantastic nursery. They have been open for 15 years and in their latest OFSTED report they have been rated 'Outstanding'.
They are committed to maintaining and building on the existing excellent childcare standards, and they strive to provide a loving, caring and safe environment for the children to prosper and grow.
Job Role: Nursery Nurse & Room Leader
Hours: 40 hours per week
Salary: £7.50 - £8.00 per hour (Dependant on experience and qualifications, will be discussed in an interview)
- To be responsible for the development of and to provide interesting learning opportunities following the EYFS.
- To monitor and assess children's progress, ensuring correct records are maintained.
- To ensure the expected high standards of child care are upheld at all times.
- To demonstrate your commitment to safeguarding the children and young people within your work.
What you need:
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude towards supporting children through their development.
- Good communication - both written and verbal.
- At least 1 years' experience within a nursery setting.
- Minimum Level 3 NVQ Childcare.
- Punctuality, Patience, Reliability and Trustworthiness.
A&C Recruitment Ltd currently specialise in searching and resourcing within the Child care sector. The business was set up to help our clients avoid high recruitment fees and instead charge affordable one off payments to undertake the necessary advertising and candidate searches.
We have a team of experienced account managers, who oversee the day to day running of a client's account, by sending them updates on potential candidates that have been sourced through our recruitment team's searches, or applications to adverts we post online.
If you would like to know more, or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321 and quote AC1467
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75390993