IT Business Analyst- Data Processes
Our Consultancy client are currently recruiting for an IT Business Analyst- Data Processes to join them and be based out of Birmingham
Our client are a global Consultancy business currently working with a global Financial Services business based in Birmingham.
As part of the IT Business Analyst- Data Processes role your main responsibilities will be to:
- Work on site at a large Financial Services business in Birmingham
- Work as part of a large Data Strategy programmes
- Take business requirements around the request for new business applications and how they capture and process key data in line with our clients data strategy.
- Map out As-Is and To-Be processes regarding how applications process and capture data as part of our clients wider IT landscape
- Liaise with third party suppliers to ensure application implementations and system improvements are delivered in line with requirements
- Coordinate and carry out testing of new developments before go-live.
To be successful in your application for the IT Business Analyst- Data Processes role you will:
- Have a strong background in Business Analysis
- Have worked previously for a Financial Services business
- Have demonstrable experience of working information life-cycle and data process/governance projects
- Have excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Have detailed process mapping capabilities within data environments
- Be able to carry out UAT of new solutions
- Be prepared to do UK travel if needed
£35,000-£45,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75393380