Drainage Engineer required for our client; a specialist drainage solutions company with depots across the UK. They are looking for a number of drainage engineers to cover the Midlands area; the ideal location of the engineer will be within 1 hour of North Birmingham. The experienced drainage engineer will be enthusiastic, driven, customer facing and have the ability to upsell the company's services. The role will involve planned and reactive service, maintenance and repair of drainage pipelines, mainly sewage and wastewater. Frequent tasks will include investigation to determine the problem, either a blockage or leak etc.
The Drainage Engineer should have experience of working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and systems within the commercial and industrial HVAC / Building Services sector. The field service engineer requires proven experience clearing drains and blockages, providing a first class service, it is also expected that the Drainage Engineer will be confident with using CCTV and jetting. The role will be covering the Midlands and the ideal Service Engineer will be based within a commutable distance to Northampton.
Drainage Engineer Position Overview
- Field Service Engineer role working on sewage and wastewater pipelines and drains
- Have the ability to sell your own services and build client relationships
- A HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket would be desirable but not essential
- Must be enthusiastic, driven and customer facing
- Use of Jetting equipment and CCTV
- Respond to both planned and reactive emergency drainage appointments
Drainage Engineer Position Requirements
- Have good knowledge/experience of drainage configurations - below & above ground including internal drainage systems.
- Knowledge & previous experience of drainage repair techniques such as CIP lining and structural repairs.
- Experience of using CCTV and jetting.
- HPWJ (high pressure water jetting) ticket advantageous
- Based in Midlands/Northampton
Drainage Engineer Positions Remuneration
- Salary £20K - £22K DOE
- Company Van
- 20 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75381492