CAE Analyst -Vehicle Dynamics 33650 - up to £2475 Ltd
A CAE Analyst is required to work for a leading automotive OEM. The position will be a long-term contract role based in Gaydon, Warwickshire and is paying a rate of up to £24.75 Ltd Co per hour.
As a CAE Analyst, you will be part of the vehicle engineering team the vision of the department is to ensure that all customer expectations for Durability and Reliability (D&R) worldwide are met by our designs. The Vehicle Durability team are responsible for the management and delivery of durability and robustness tests throughout the product development lifecycle.
You will be responsible for state-of-the-art CAE method development projects and hands on CAE analysis of all vehicle programmes ¿You will complete problem investigation and attribute studies using SIMPACK/LS-Dyna
To apply for this position, you should have some of the following:
- Good knowledge of vehicle engineering including dynamics, strength and fatigue of engineering materials and the mechanics and dynamics of structural systems ¿
- A broad knowledge of Chassis, Body and Powertrain structures and major systems and their interactions
- Knowledge of FE codes like Abaqus, LS-Dyna Management of projects.
- Excellent communication, and presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of vehicle testing including strength & fatigue theory
- Ideally degree educated
In return for your experience offer:
- Hourly rate of up to £24.75 Ltd
- Long term contract initially until March 2018 with potential to be renewed yearly
- Experience working with a leading automotive OEM
If you are interested, Please APPLY NOW. For further information, you can contact Kerry Duggan on 01384 446164 or email
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75391304