Great technology makes great products. This company believe in processes that empower our developers to take ownership of the technology that they deliver to their customers. They are completely focused on building excellence within the Technology community. They are looking for innovative and passionate Front End Developers & people to help build our products and drive our tech-led service.
They are looking for developers with all levels of experience, from graduates to senior developers!
This business has done everything to make the work environment one you will love, can be yourself in, and can be really successful in. This means lots of working and playing hard and a chilled office full break-out areas and stimulating, creative zones. There is also role flexibility with the chance to work remotely too.
- Apply industry standard best practices
- Collaborate with colleagues across various areas of the business
- Contribute to our overarching technical architecture and vision
- Amazing entrepreneurial experience, as you'll be joining an early stage start-up
- Do something fun, challenging, and rewarding
- Work at a great, central location
- Troubleshoot technical issues and identify modifications needed in existing applications to meet changing user requirements.
- Participate in discussions/planning around system architecture.
- Participate as part of an Agile Scrum team.
- All developers are expected to become Cross stack to a degree.
- Be able to pivot in response to changing business requirements.
- Provide 1st/2nd line support for the production system.
- Ability to lead a project team.
- Document the creation and development of business projects and services.
- Research new technologies to help improve the infrastructure, efficiency and security of projects.
- Highly competitive salaries ranging from £21,000 - £65,000+ (Depending on seniority)
- Excellent support and in house learning to expand your developer skills
- The chance to work with some high profile clients on technology changing projects
- A relaxed and supportive work environment with excellent links to the midlands
- Cycle to work schemes
- Remote work / work from home opportunities
- Company pension plan
- Private health care
- Monthly challenges and prizes and invitations to tech conferences and events
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75387554