Programme/Project Support Officer
SF Group are currently recruiting for a Programme/Project Support Officer for our Warwickshire based client.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide professional programme/project officer services to investment programme
- Provide project/programme delivery assurance
- To support the delivery of agile, hybrid and waterfall projects
- Ensure all project artefacts are delivered on time to required quality
- Maintain programme plan
- Co-ordinate project checkpoints
- Maintain project & programme RAID logs
- Create & maintain action plans/logs & expedite delivery
- Update and maintain project & programme cost model
It is essential that you have central government experience and solid understanding of support on large and complex project programmes with multiple stakeholders and being able to identify risk and issues. My client seeks candidates who have strong budget management and at least 3 years experience in delivering projects within the not for profit arena. Also, you will be experienced working on financial systems and business change delivery.
Our client is proud to offer a good work-life balance, excellent benefits (including a public sector pension) and the opportunity to influence a wide range of business critical projects.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75388522