Architectural Technician required for a well-established Architectural and Interior Design practice with over 20 years' experience in Birmingham that specialise in mainly commercial projects that offer the full design service. Projects range from listed building, green field sites, gyms to restaurants and nightclubs. Clients include the likes of ODEON, Wagamama's and Grosvenor Casinino's.
The Architectural Technician will be responsible for assisting Directors and the wider team in providing architectural designs, preparing and presenting design proposals using AutoCAD/Revit and providing solutions on retails/commercial projects.
The Architectural Technician will ideally have 3+ years' experience and be proficient in Photoshop and SketchUp. The Architectural Technician will be articulate and well presented as the role will involve meeting clients on occasions. AutoCAD, Photoshop and SketchUp are essential for the role
Architectural Technician Position Overview
- Collating and organising technical information
- Preparing design proposals using CAD/Revit and traditional methods
- Contributing to the detailed design process and coordinating detailed design information
- Contributing to meetings and document preparation
- Providing technical help to the design team
Architectural Technician Position Requirements
- Degree Qualified in Architecture or Architectural Technology
- AutoCAD, SketchUp and Photoshop Essential
- Min 3 years' experience favourable but will consider Graduates.
- Experience in residential and commercial
- Technically confident and enthusiastic
Architectural Technician Position Remuneration
- Salary £21,000 to £30,000 DOE
- 20 days Holiday + Bank Holiday
- Other Company Benefits
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75392361