Job Title – Maintenance Engineer
Shifts - Day Shift, 8:00am - 4:30pm Monday - Friday, Must be able to work Weekends or nights for Holiday cover
Salary - £30,000 Shift allowance will be available for covering other shifts is available
An Excellent opportunity has arisen for a time served Maintenance Engineer or an Engineer looking to enter a manufacturing / production environment.
Our client is a large FMCG business based in the West Midlands who have 80 years’ experience in manufacturing and supplying a range of products to the Food industry. The client currently turnovers 108million and is continuing to grow rapidly. They currently require maintenance engineers to join their growing business. They are looking for experienced maintenance engineers or candidates looking to enter a FMCG environment whether that be ex-forces or recently qualified.
This food manufacturing company have invested heavily in state of the art manufacturing & packing equipment and are now looking for a maintenance engineer sto work with the production teams to investigate and identify opportunities for improvement in current manufacturing processes and techniques and company investment projects. The client currently has over 1500 assets on site.
This role would suit a maintenance engineer (any bias) or a candidate looks to enter the maintenance industry.
- Maintenance, production improvements and project work.
- Weekly PPMs the role initially will be 60% reactive 40% PPM.
- Working on new food & packaging manufacturing equipment.
- You will be working on conveyers, various packaging machines seal, multi vacuum packaging, sortation equipment, wash stations, bagging lines, check weighs and many more.
- Faulting finding electrically and mechanically on various types of equipment.
- Gain exposure to various different machinery and PLCs.
- Maintenance Engineer (any bias) who has been involved within a production environment or manufacturing environment.
- Open to industry experience.
- Ex forces will be considered.
- Electrical or Mechanically qualified
As a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer, you will expect
- Salary - Basic £28,000 - £30,500 average earnings £32k
- Company pension plan available.
- Continuous progression opportunities available, including PLC training or electrical qualifications
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75389791