Multi Skilled Project Manager
MB202 – Multi Trade Project Manager
Salary: £27,000 - £32,000 + Bonus + Car
First Military Recruitment are currently searching for a Multi Trade Project Manager on behalf of our client based in Smethwick. This is an excellent and exciting opportunity to join one of the UK's leading modular building suppliers.
This role covers the West Midlands area, as a result regular travel is required for which a company car is provided.
If you have experience of planning and managing multi trade projects through a sub contract network and managing profitability of works then this position could be for you.
To manage the delivery of allocated projects, ensuring all necessary measures are taken such that works are carried out in a safe manner, whilst providing effective programme and cost control at all times. This opportunity would suit a client/customer driven Project Manager who would ideally have a multi trade understanding along with a sales/account management background.
Duties and responsibilities:
• Ensure that all Projects are delivered in accordance with all appropriate H&S and CDM regulations and good practice.
• Managing client expectations along with recommending additional products in order to exceed client expectations.
• Where required provide pre-order support to commercial staff to ensure all risks are minimized for post order project delivery.
• In conjunction with appropriate Commercial Staff implement Design Freeze Process and manage variations on all projects.
• Ensure that suitably appropriate projects plans and detailed Gannt charts are in place for all allocated projects and that plans are updated on a regular basis to ensure relevance throughout the project.
• Manage the Project Risk Register throughout the course of project delivery.
• Ensure that the necessary resources, including labour allocation, materials and all sub-contract requirements, are in place and managed to ensure the agreed handover date is achieved whilst working within budgeted costs.
• Regularly review and analyse allocated projects for spend against planned costs and progress against programme.
• Ensure compliance to all necessary Project Delivery processes and procedures including ISO 9001 and Customer Charter.
• Manage all correspondence, documentation and information relating to project delivery in accordance Portakabin Project Delivery and Document Control standards.
The following skills and qualifications are essential for this position:
• Practical operational experience potentially within a project co-ordination or supervision role (of a multi-trade environment)
• Experience of dealing with a sub contract network.
• Experience in a commercial/customer facing role.
• IT Literate.
• Full UK driving licence.
• Good level of numeracy/literacy.
The salary for this position is £27,000 - £32,000 dependent on skills and experience plus a discretionary bonus of 5% - 10% for on target performance.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75389456