Senior Site / Project Manager
Luxury Housing Developments.
Your new company
I am seeking an experienced Senior Site / Project Manager on behalf of my award winning client, who specialise in 5* new build residential developments. The company have multiple vacancies, for different locations across the Midlands.
Your new role
Reporting to the Construction Director, you will be the main contact on site, overseeing all aspects of construction and health and safety. The site will consist of purely bespoke properties, individually valued between £500,000 - £1m.
* Fulfil the programme and quality requirements
* Prepare and maintain traffic management and site strategy and review as required
* Carry out pre-occupation checks on all properties prior to handover
* Deliver home demonstrations to customers in their own home
* Communicate customer satisfaction surveys to all site based staff
* Maintain the highest standard of site presentation at all times
* Supervise various trades/labor staff
* Monitor the performance and effectiveness of direct reports
* Train, develop and coach direct reports
* Ensure customer satisfaction As well as previous experience as a Number 1 Site Manager on New Build Developments, it is essential you have:
* First Aid
What you'll get in return
In addition to a highly competitive basic salary and amazing benefits, you will be joining a highly reputable house builder who offer exciting, bespoke projects and clear career progression.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call George Ashwell on 0121 212 2086 now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75390378