Autonomous Systems Development Engineer
- You will support and consult colleagues on various designs, implementation and manufacture of electronic systems and components to work along side data acquisition equipment
- You will be setting up, maintaining and proactively using technical and electronic equipment to run various tests to help collate data and improve the design of future projects.
The client is a highly regarded arm of a winder business that is at the cutting edge of technology development and applications within the real world. Based across multiple sites in Coventry, Warwick and the general West Midlands, This client works with some huge names within the UK technology market and is currently working with an array of automobile manufactures.
Your Key responsibilities will include:
- Aiding in the design and manufacture of electronic systems
- consulting and supporting other members of the team in multiple cross-discipline projects and the associated systems
- Maintaining and running various systems with the ability to advise on and design new electronic components and software using C, C++, C# or, Python.
- Developing various testing stages for component and software elements of projects
As a successful candidate, you will:
- Have relevant qualifications and experience in electronics and control engineering
- A working knowledge of network systems such as Ethernet
- A sound understanding of WIFI 802.11 communications protocol, GPS, Wifi, Radar systems.
- Ability to collate data sets and interpret data in a practical manner
- Experience using using C, C++, C# or, Python
- Knowledge of Microsoft office, graphics interfaces, virtual reality and graphics rendering.
- You will receive a competitive salary
- 30 days of holiday plus winter business closure period
- An attractive pension scheme
- excellent learning and development opportunities
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75387566