An exciting opportunity has become available in the Birmingham area. The position and role is for 5 days and you will be working with a range of children aged between 5 to 11 years. Further to this, the role entails working in a mainstream primary setting but focusing on the SEN department. Further to this, the staff are very friendly and helpful and the senior leadership team have ambitions to make the 'good' school outstanding.
At Celsian we promise to deliver the following:
- A dedicated SEN consultant that is always at the end of the phone.
- Ongoing Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- A staff team that adhere to a set of values that place children, schools and candidates at the heart of everything.
We would expect the successful candidate to:
- Hold QTS.
- Create a friendly and happy learning environment.
- Be able to deliver high quality classroom time and inspiration to the children.
- Possess a strong understanding of the National Curriculum
- Hold strong behavioural management skills
- Possess a strong SEN skill set
For more information regarding this vacancy please call Adil at Celsian Education on 0121 633-4698
Celsian Education has been placing teachers and teaching assistants since 1993 and operates throughout a network of offices across the UK enabling us to respond to your needs quickly and effectively. As was one of the first agencies to be awarded the DfE Quality Mark (now known as REC Audited Education) and the first national agency to be awarded APSCo Compliance+ - safeguarding, quality and professionalism is at the heart of what we do. Applicants will be expected to undergo a face-to-face interview, reference checks and an enhanced DBS disclosure. Celsian Education is committed to safeguarding the welfare of children and young people within education. All of our employees are trained in Safer Recruitment as standard. Celsian Education are proud to operate the Children & Young People Guarantee, if the quality of work undertaken by someone we place has resulted in a negative impact on children's learning within the school then the client will not be charged.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75392085