SF Group are currently looking for a Material Planning Professional with experience of working with SAP software and scheduling materials onto the production floor of a busy manufacturing plant.
This position has come about through business growth within the company's sector.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- A primary focus on ensuring production parts and components are delivered in accordance to production schedule so as not to inhibit or slow down manufacturing process
- On a contingency basis, the candidate will be in a self standing position, reporting to the plant manager and be in charge of solving all scheduling related problems
- Liaising with multiple business functions including Supply Chain, Purchasing, Production and Quality, you will ensure the smooth flow of materials into the facility
The ideal person will be/have:
- Experience of working within a Production Planning role within a fast paced manufacturing environment
- User experience of SAP material planning software
- A strong communicator in front of internal and external stakeholders
If you are interested in this role please contact me ASAP on or
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75401911